Carriage Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The SM1307 is a 330mm mini wood lathe with variable speed. Inlcudes:
Face Plate, Live & Dead Centres, 110 & 178mm Tool Rests
- Manufactured to comply with latest CE requirements.
- Powered by 250Watt motor with no-volt load release switch which prevents re-start after the mains power has been interrupted.
- Cast iron construction throughout with one-piece bed.
- Variable speed enables lathe to be used for a variety of jobs.
- Fitted with a BS approved, non-rewirable 3-pin plug and cable.
- Ideal for bench mounting.
|Motor Size (watts)||250W|
|Speed Range (RPM)||700-3200rpm |
|Tailstock Taper (MT)||MT1 |
|Distance Between Centres (mm)||330mm|
|Outboard Turning Capacity (mm)||200mm |