Carriage Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
Sealey's SM1308 is a wood lathe boasting economical value, ideal for the first time user. This machine comes supplied with: Live & Dead Centres, 305mm Tool Rest
- Manufactured to comply with latest CE requirements, this economy lathe is ideal for the first time user.
- Powered by 370Watt motor with no-volt load release switch which prevents re-start after the mains power has been interrupted.
- Solid head and tail stocks. Lathe bed with twin bar construction.
- Four turning speed options to suit a variety of jobs.
- Fitted with a BS approved, non-rewirable 3-pin plug and cable.
|Motor Size (watts)||370W|
|Speed Range (RPM)||850 to 2510rpm |
|No. of Speeds||4|
|Distance Between Centres (mm)||1000mm|
|Outboard Turning Capacity (mm)||350mm|