Carriage Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The SM1100 is a wood lathe boasting 10 speeds and 1100mm centres. Ideal for the professional user.
Supplied with: Face Plate, Live & Dead Centres, Revolving Dead Centre, Tool Rest & Wrenches
- Manufactured to comply with CE requirements.
- Powered by smooth operating 550Watt induction motor.
- Plate clutch allows seamless speed control without the need to stop the motor and adjust belts and pulleys.
- Hollow centred head and tail stocks allow hole boring.
- One-piece machined lathe bed with head stock extension for bowl turning and sanding operations.
- Head stock rotates through five preset positions for outboard bowl turning.
- Includes floor stand and BS approved 3-pin plug.
|Motor Size (watts)||550W|
|Speed Range (RPM)||500-2000rpm|
|No. of Speeds||10|
|Tailstock Taper (MT)||MT2|
|Distance Between Centres (mm)||1100mm|
|Outboard Turning Capacity (mm)||370mm |